Welcome to the all new Official Transmissions from the Void Forum!

Why is Justin Jefferson not a top-10 receiver in Madden

An area to discuss the games of yesteryear (N64, GBA, 48k, C64 etc)

Moderators: KingofMetal79, Mr ARC

Why is Justin Jefferson not a top-10 receiver in Madden

Postby wfuuopy » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:58 am

I'm not going to Madden 22 coins be honest with you... this one seems a bit random. Despite having one of the most exciting teams in the NFL However, the Titans remain being a distant memory to people outside of Tennessee. I don't know why this 'holding advantage' concept came from. I haven't tried a new Madden in a couple of years. It's tempting to test how it performs with the new generation console. It is possible to pre-order the game here.

Justin Jefferson was a huge success in his debut season. The Minnesota Vikings' star set records for franchises, introduced to the world to "The Griddy" and set an Super Bowl rookie record for the most yards he received. He hasn't received the national attention that he is due despite the success he has had.

The latest niggle came on Monday when EA Sports released their top 10 wide receivers in Madden NFL 22. Although several star players made the list, Jefferson did not make the list, despite an overall score that came in under 90.

Being ignored is not something new for Jefferson. He finished second to Justin Herbert in the Rookie of the year Award vote. Jefferson was also a part of an LSU offense alongside Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase. However, Jefferson's performances could propel his place in the top 10.

Davante is Davante's only receiver to score an overall rating of 99. Jefferson was second in yards per route during the season. It's not difficult to determine that Jefferson had a higher overall YPRR than any of the nine receivers. Only Stefon Diggs and DeAndre Hopkins scored more receiving yards. If Jefferson is more impressive than any other player listed, why is it that cheap Mut 22 coins he didn't make the list? It could be more that just figures.
Random avatar
wfuuopy

Return to Retro Gaming Discussion