Welcome to the all new Official Transmissions from the Void Forum!

Hi's and Lows of E3 2011

An area to discuss this gen and its games...

Moderators: KingofMetal79, Mr ARC

Hi's and Lows of E3 2011

Postby KingofMetal79 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

As the Nintendo conference has just come to a close I thought it would be a good time to quickly relay my high's and Lows of the 3 main conference's of E3 2011:

Most Pleasant Surprise - The advances and innovation Kinect has made in recent months - the use of voice commands in Mass Effect 3 seemed cool, slick and genuinely beneficial, leading to a more immersive experience

Coolest Moment - The performance of some classic Zelda themes by a live orcestra and the beginning of the Nintendo presser of the Minority Report-esque weapon modification in Ghost Recon.

Stand Out Moment - Seeing the newly named PS Vita in full flight and the very slick way in which can save games to the 'cloud' and play the same game on the PS3 effortlessly....and of course Uncharted: Golden Abyss! Stunning...plus a reasonable price tag too.

Best Announcement - Halo 4. We knew it was coming but loved the way they left it till right to the end. Also Bioshock Vita

Most Anticipated Games - Bioshock 'Vita', Uncharted 3 and Golden Abyss, Halo Remake, Gears of War 3, Ico Collection and Mario 3D

Biggest Disappointment - Lack of God of War 4, Half Life 3 or GTA 5 announcement....oh and the underwhelming feeling I have following the reveal of the Wii U

These are just a few things to get everyone started and is not a exhaustive list...feel free to add your own thoughts to the thread.
James Bridcut
Founder, Editor and Reviewer
Transmissions from the Void

TFTV Facebook TFTV Twitter

KingofMetal79
Site Admin

Re: Hi's and Lows of E3 2011

Postby luciham20 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:23 am

A perfect info source. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. google
Random avatar
luciham20

Re: Hi's and Lows of E3 2011

Postby johnfavors557 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:31 am

Thank you for this insightful thread, much appreciated. As I rest my eyes from all the reading involved, me and my friends had to check out the dragon mania legends on my desktops for easier map navigation and better game immersion. Also, for a much more unique themed game currently out in the market, the battle cats pc has been released for everyone’s entertainment. Both of these games have been truly worth it for the past couple of months too.
Random avatar
johnfavors557

Return to Modern Gaming Discussion