Welcome to the all new Official Transmissions from the Void Forum!

I was selected to be the cover player for NBA 2K

..Everything Else!

Moderators: KingofMetal79, Mr ARC

I was selected to be the cover player for NBA 2K

Postby wfuuopy » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:56 am

Keep an eye on the Heavy on Nets's Facebook page to Nba 2k22 Mt stay up to date with breaking news, rumors , and content coming from Brooklyn! Durant is a 2K player. Durant is an 11-time All-Star, who last season averaged 26.9 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 5.6 assists. He's also an avid NBA 2K player. That raises the question of What player can you put to the best uses of the game when he's playing the game?

"I play with Kyrie, James all the time," Durant said with a smile. "I have a lot of fun playing with them. I have lots of friends that play online alongside me in the league. It's really fun to play online, because everybody knows me. I'm the one who wears the NBA logo on my head. Thus, I have the best games. And, as I mentioned earlier, I meet new people too."

Candace Parker is the first woman to appear on the cover of NBA 2K. Candace Parker, a basketball player, tweeted that she would appear on one of the covers for NBA 2K22. The Chicago Sky player will be the first woman who covers the game of this kind. Parker has turned 35 and is a WNBA legend.

Visual Concepts also announced the announcement on its blog in addition to revealing the other games' covers this year. The 75th anniversary celebrations of the NBA will make this year's game special. There will be four covers of the game, each with different versions.

The NBA 2K Cover is a important platform for youngsters. I wanted the next generation of WNBA stars know that they are cover athletes too. It is important to represent yourself, and this is a special moment of progress for the sport and for the series. This cover's historic nature is an evidence of the growing popularity and the growth of women's basketball. I am honored that I was selected to mt for sale 2k22 be the cover player for NBA 2K.
Random avatar
wfuuopy

Return to Non Gaming Discussion